This vintage top floor 2-bedroom at 2911 N. Pine Grove in East Lakeview recently came on the market.
The building was constructed in 1917 and the unit has many vintage features from that era including wainscotting, ceiling medallions and crown molding.
The kitchen has white cabinets and a mix of black and stainless appliances.
The listing says the 2 bathrooms have been updated.
There is a washer/dryer in the unit but no central air (window units only.) There is also no deeded parking with the unit but there’s rental parking in the neighborhood.
This unit last sold 2 years ago for $359,000 and has come back on the market for $359,900.
In this hotter market, is this priced to sell?
Nikki Darin at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
- Sold in May 1996 for $103,000 (but this sales price appears to be too low for the mortgages at that time- typo???)
- Sold in December 2003 for $339,000
- Sold in July 2010 for $359,000
- Currently listed for $359,900
- Assessments of $424 a month (includes heat)
- Taxes of $6052
- No central air- window units only
- In-unit washer/dryer
- No parking- but rental in the neighborhood
- Bedroom #1: 12×11
- Bedroom #2: 13×12
- Dining room: 22×13