This 2-bedroom at 78 E. Elm in the Gold Coast just came on the market listed at $125,000.
Yes, it is bank owned and being sold “as-is.”
And yes, it is a garden apartment. The listing says the master bedroom leads to a patio.
There are only a couple of pictures with the listing. The kitchen appears to be intact, with white cabinets, counter tops and appliances.
I know you’re thinking “Sabrina, who wants to live in a garden apartment?”
But apparently 2 other buyers have since 1988.
It is now listed $52,000 under the 1988 price.
Is this a steal?
Alexander Chaparro at Dream Town has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, garden apartment
- Sold in March 1988 for $177,000
- Sold in October 1997 for $255,500
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in August 2010
- Currently listed “as-is” for $125,000
- Assessments aren’t listed
- Taxes of $4385
- Listing says no central air
- No mention of washer/dryer either in the unit or the building
- No mention of parking
- Bedroom #1: 17×15
- Bedroom #2: 15×11