This 2-flat at 1454 W. Wellington in West Lakeview just came on the market.
It appears to be bank owned.
If you’re interested, you have until Friday, January 25 at 5 PM central time to make your “highest and best” offer.
There will be showings on 1/23 from 6:00 to 7:30 PM and on 1/24 from 6:00 to 7:00 PM.
The two units are configured as follows:
- Unit #1: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, central air, 1-car garage parking, currently not rented
- Unit #2: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths duplex up with “updated” white kitchen and baths, 1-car garage parking, currently rented for $2100 a month
The property is built on a 25×125 lot and the listing says it’s in the Burley school district.
It also says it’s “rarely available” although the 2-flat has been on and off the market for the past 2 years.
The property is currently listed $20,100 under the 2003 purchase price.
Those who have lived in the San Francisco Bay Area know the “best and highest offer” sales tactic well.
Will it work to get a contract on this 2-flat this week?
Kirby Pearson at Pearson Realty Group has the listing. See the pictures here.
1454 W. Wellington: 2-flat, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 car garage
- Sold in January 1990 for $253,000
- Sold in September 1991 for $196,000
- Sold in April 1997 for $399,000
- Sold in July 2003 for $550,000
- Originally listed in January 2011 for $700,000
- Reduced several times
- Was listed in July 2012 for $599,999
- Bank owned (?) in October 2012
- Currently on the market for $529,900
- Offers due by 5:00 PM central time on 1/25
- Taxes of $10,418
- Central Air in the units
- Storage in the basement