This 3 bedroom loft at 1248 W. Fullerton in Lincoln Park was on the market in 2010 and 2011 but didn’t sell. It recently came back on the market on January 17 and was under contract within days.
The duplex loft has 13 feet timber ceilings and exposed brick with a spiral staircase.
It has a private entrance and a garage.
The living room and kitchen are on the main level and the bedrooms on the second level.
The bedrooms have floor to ceiling walls.
The kitchen has white cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
When it didn’t sell in 2011, it was rented for $2600 a month.
In 2010-2011, it was listed for more than its 2008 sale. This time, it came on the market $15,100 under the 2008 list price.
Is this another example of how properties will sell quickly if they’re priced right?
Jenny Spiggos at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1A: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed, duplex up
- Sold in November 1988 for $180,000
- Sold in October 1993 for $202,500
- Sold in September 1996 for $212,500
- Sold in September 2000 for $329,000
- Sold in May 2003 for $367,000
- Sold in August 2008 for $460,000
- Originally listed in May 2010
- Unlisted in 2011
- Rented in 2011 for $2600 a month
- Originally listed in January 2013 for $444,900
- Under contract within days
- Assessments of $376 a month (includes cable)
- Taxes of $5697
- Central Air
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 19×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 15×10 (second floor)