This 3-bedroom in a mid-rise building in Sandburg Village at 1555 N. Sandburg in the Gold Coast (or is this Old Town? The listing calls it Old Town) just came on the market.
This unit has been renovated.
The kitchen now has cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The master bathroom is marble and granite.
The east facing unit has a long private balcony.
It also now has a washer/dryer in the unit (which was added since the last sale) and central air. Parking is leased for $150 a month in the building.
Is this a deal for someone who wants 3-bedrooms in this location?
Randee Shapiro Simborg at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #302: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in November 1993 for $135,000
- Sold in May 2001 for $325,000
- Sold in June 2008 for $450,000
- Currently listed for $412,000
- Assessmenst of $879 a month (includes heat, ac, doorman, cable)
- Master Association fee: $84 a month
- Taxes of $5189
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Leased parking at $150 a month
- Bedroom #1: 19×11
- Bedroom #2: 12×10
- Bedroom #3: 15×11