I don’t have a picture of this 5-bedroom single family house at 67 E. Bellevue in the Gold Coast even though it’s been on and off the market since September 2010.
It’s being sold as a teardown. The listing says “sold as is.”
The current house has 3 stories and a 1-car garage on a 17×100 lot.
Built in 1883, it has 4272 square feet. The listing says a 5000 square foot house could be built on the lot.
The listing also says, “facade and real estate tax freeze available to new owner.”
It was originally listed in September 2010 for $1.995 million and has been reduced ever since.
A year ago, in February 2012, it was listed for $1.675 million.
The house is now listed just $25,000 above the 2002 price.
After all these years, will this hot market finally produce a buyer for this property?
What could be built on a lot this size?
Laura Rubin at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
67 E. Bellevue: 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4272 square feet, 1 car garage
- Sold in August 1995 for $530,000
- Sold in December 2002 for $1.525 million
- Sold in March 2005 for $1.675 million
- Originally listed in September 2010 for $1.995 million
- Reduced numerous times
- Was listed in February 2012 for $1.675 million
- Currently listed at $1.55 million
- Taxes of $24,958
- “Facade and real estate tax freeze available to new owner”
- Being sold as a teardown and “as is”