This is the third time we’ve chattered about this 2-bedroom in the Gaslight Court complex at 1407.5 N. Wells in Old Town.
See our June 2010 chatter here.
It sold in 2009 and again in 2010.
In 2009, the square footage was listed at just 700 square feet.
The 2010 listing and this current listing don’t list the square footage, however.
The kitchen is the same as it was previously.
It has maple cabinets, white appliances and an island.
There’s no central air. It is window units only.
There also isn’t any parking with the unit, but it does have an in-unit washer/dryer.
It sold for $250,000 in September 2010.
The unit has come back on the market for $70,000 more than the 2010 purchase price.
Is the market hot enough for this kind of appreciation over the last 3 years?
Kenneth Beltran at D’aprile properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3E: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, approximately 700 square feet (according to the 2009 listing)
- Sold in January 2002 for $190,000
- Was listed in February 2009 for $256,000
- Was listed in April 2009 for $249,900
- Sold in June 2009 for $235,000
- Listed in June 2010 for $259,900
- Sold in September 2010 for $250,000
- Currently listed for $320,000
- Assessments now $350 a month (they were $266 a month in 2010)
- Taxes now $3678 (they were $2642)
- No central air- window units only
- In-unit Washer/dryer
- No parking
- Bedroom #1: 11×11
- Bedroom #2: 10×10
- Living room: 19×13
- Kitchen: 13×9