This 2-bedroom at 909 W. Washington in the West Loop has been on the market since August 2012.
It’s not your typical newer construction 2-bedroom.
It’s one of two penthouse units in the building.
This corner unit has 2-story floor to ceiling windows with north and east city views.
There are two bedrooms on the main floor and a second story lofted den which is open to the living space below.
The listing describes the kitchen as a “chef’s kitchen” with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
The unit has the amenities buyers look for such as central air and in-unit washer/dryer. Parking is available for $25,000.
Since last August, the property has been reduced $54,000.
It is now listed $35,500 under the 2006 purchase price (if you include the parking) at $570,000.
Is this a deal?
Ryan D’Aprile at d’aprile properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1012: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in January 2006 for $605,500 (included the parking)
- Originally listed in August 2012 for $599,000
- Currently listed at $545,000 (plus $25,000 for parking)
- Assessments of $624 a month (includes doorman)
- Taxes of $8124
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 11×20 (main floor)
- Bedroom #2: 9×12 (main floor)
- Den/loft: 12×17 (second floor)