We last chattered about this top floor 2-bedroom at 3236 N. Seminary in Lakeview in April 2013.
See our prior chatter here.
Back then, some of you thought this was priced too high at $449,000 for a 2/2. Others thought that with the hot market it would still sell quickly.
However, it’s still available and was recently reduced another $20,000.
If you recall, at 1200 square feet, it has cathedral ceilings in the living room and master bedroom and a deck off the back (but no roof top deck.)
The kitchen has maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
It has the other features that buyers look for including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is included.
The 2/2 market got hammered in the housing bust.
Is the 2/2 still among the most difficult sale?
Jenny Ames at Coldwell Banker still has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
- Sold in December 2000 for $369,000
- Sold in April 2006 for $437,500
- Sold in July 2010 for $395,000
- Originally listed at the beginning of April 2013 at $469,000
- Was listed in late April 2013 at $449,000
- Currently listed at $429,000
- Assessments of $130 a month
- Taxes of $6956
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Garage parking included
- Bedroom #1: 16×12
- Bedroom #2: 10×11