This 2-bedroom brick and timber loft at 3201 N. Ravenswood in Lakeview just came on the market.
At 1000 square feet, it has a fully enclosed master bedroom.
It also appears that both bedrooms have windows.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
It has the other features that buyers look for including in-unit washer/dryer, central air and gated parking.
Is this a good rental apartment alternative for a first time homebuyer?
David Bovyn at Kale Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #307: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, loft
- Sold in November 1993 for $130,000
- Sold in July 1997 for $172,000
- Sold in June 2010 for $314,000
- Currently listed for $355,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $205 a month
- Taxes of $4811
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 16×15
- Bedroom #2: 13×11