This 1-bedroom in 2500 N. Lakeview in East Lincoln Park just came on the market.
At 900 square feet, it is east facing so it DOES have Lincoln Park and lake views.
Given that the building was built in 1974, the unit has some interesting features including teak herringbone cherry floors, crown molding and French doors.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, Corian counter tops and white appliances.
There are 2 wall air conditioning units and it also has in-unit washer/dryer. Parking is available to rent in the building for $155 a month.
This is a full-service building with a doorman, pool and exercise room.
Is this a deal for the location?
Heidie Maslo at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #503: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 900 square feet
- Sold in June 1997 for $145,000
- Currently listed for $219,000
- Assessments of $594 a month (includes doorman, pool)
- Taxes of $3384
- No central air- wall units instead
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Parking available to rent in the building for $155 a month
- Bedroom: 16×13