We last chattered about this 2-bedroom cottage at 3908 N. Paulina in Lakeview in July 2011.
See our prior chatter here.
The house has been on and off the market since February 2009.
Listed in 2011 for $400,000, Homedelete thought it would sell quickly due to it being in Blaine even though it doesn’t have any parking.
But it was withdrawn from the market in October 2011 without a sale.
If you recall, the house has hardwood floors throughout the first level.
The bedrooms are split, with one on the main level and the master bedroom on the second floor.
There is also a den on the second floor.
The listing says the kitchen has been “renovated” and has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
The house has central air and a full basement with a laundry room.
The one thing it’s missing is parking as it’s built on a smaller than average Chicago lot of 25×60 which does not back up to an alley.
With this hot market, will lack of parking even matter?
Scott Berg at Berg Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
3908 N. Paulina: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
- Sold in August 2000 for $252,000
- Sold in April 2006 for $430,000
- Originally listed in February 2009 for $517,900
- Reduced numerous times
- Was listed in April 2010 for $464,900
- Was listed in July 2011 for $400,000
- Currently listed for $399,900
- Taxes are now $5601 (they were $4605 in July 2011)
- Central Air
- No Parking/Garage
- Bedroom #1: 14×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 10×10 (main floor)
- Living room: 13×13
- Dining room: 13×13
- Kitchen: 8×10
- Den: 8×13 (second floor)