This 3-bedroom penthouse duplex-up at 111 S. Morgan in the West Loop recently came on the market.
At 2600 square feet, it has outdoor spaces on both floors.
The kitchen has what look like maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
One bedroom is on the main floor with the other two on the second level.
There is also a 5×6 laundry room on the main floor.
But the real selling point of this penthouse are the FIVE indoor deeded parking spaces that are included in the price.
Are car enthusiasts the target market for this duplex?
Richard Lillie Jr. at Ascend Real Estate has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #906: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet, duplex up
- I couldn’t find an original price
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in October 2009
- Currently listed for $899,000
- Assessments of $1100 a month (includes cable, doorman)
- Taxes of $11,472
- 5 indoor parking spaces included
- Bedroom #1: 18×16 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 16×11 (main floor)
- Bedroom #3: 11×12 (second floor)
- Laundry room: 5×6 (main floor)