Some of the church conversions are better than others. I never understand it when a developer takes such a cool structure and strips out all of the unique elements.
This church conversion at 1658 W. Superior in West Town was one of the conversions where many of the original elements were kept- from the brick to the stained glass.
Unit #10: 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
- Sold in June 2000 for $319,000
- Sold in March 2003 for $430,000
- Sold in December 2006 for $474,000
- Currently listed for $549,000
- Parking appears to be included
- Assessments of $350 a month
- Nick Tufano at @Properties has the listing
The stained glass is 19 feet. There are 25 foot ceilings and turrets on either end of the unit.