This 2-bedroom loft in the Vic Lofts at 3150 N. Sheffield in Lakeview just came on the market.
The Vic Lofts were converted into condos in 2005.
It has exposed concrete ceilings and ductwork with hardwood floors throughout.
The kitchen has wood cabinets, glass tile backsplash, granite counter tops and black appliances.
Both bedrooms have windows, which can be rare in lofts.
The loft has central air, but no washer/dryer in the unit. The building has a laundry room.
There also isn’t deeded parking but there’s rental parking in the garage next door. But with the Belmont El stop just steps away, who needs a car?
Listed at $285,000, is this a deal for Lakeview?
Veronica Miklusicak at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #509: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet
- Sold in October 2005 for $235,000
- Sold in March 2006 for $279,000 (remember when people would buy pre-construction and flip the unit after they closed it for more?)
- Sold in October 2009 for $255,000
- Sold it for November 2012 for $235,000
- Currently listed for $285,000
- Assessments of $314 a month (includes exterior maintenance and scavenger)
- Taxes of $3050
- Central Air
- No washer/dryer in the unit- but laundry room in the building
- No deeded parking- rental parking in the garage next door available
- Bedroom #1: 13×8
- Bedroom #2: 10×8