This 1-bedroom at 20 E. Goethe in the Gold Coast recently came on the market.
It is a vintage 700 square foot apartment with exposed brick walls.
The listing says it is “turnkey” with some of the designer furnishings available for purchase.
It has refinished hardwood floors.
The kitchen has wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
There’s a dining room space and a separate den.
There’s no central air, no washer/dryer in the unit and no parking.
But it is in the heart of the Gold Coast, just a short stroll from the new Restoration Hardware Gallery store and restaurant as well as the other amenities of the Gold Coast.
Is this a perfect Gold Coast pied-a-terre?
Kate Rizzo at Keller Williams Premiere has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #303: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet
- Sold in August 1999 for $135,000
- Sold in March 2002 for $155,000
- Sold in August 2014 for $221,500
- Currently listed for $234,900
- Assessments of $287 a month (includes exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $2136
- No central air- window units only
- No washer/dryer in the unit- but coin laundry in the building
- Bedroom: 14×13
- Living room: 12×11
- Dining room: 16×10
- Den: 9×7
- Kitchen: 9×5