This 2-bedroom at 101 W. Superior in River North came on the market in August 2016.
Built in 2004, 101 W. Superior is a boutique building with 46 units and a parking garage.
The unit is a 1310 square foot corner unit with floor-to-ceiling windows on two walls of the living room with south and east views.
The kitchen has dark cabinets, granite counter tops, including on the island, and stainless steel appliances.
The listing says there are custom window treatments and a surround sound entertainment system.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking is included in the price.
Originally listed for $580,000, it has been reduced to $550,000.
Inventory remains low in the GreenZone. Why isn’t this selling?
Melissa Shankland at d’aprile properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1004: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1310 square feet
- Sold in January 2008 for $620,000 (according to Zillow- as the CCRD was “down” again)
- Sold in January 2011 for $534,500 (according to Zillow)
- Originally listed in August 2016 for $580,000
- Currently listed at $550,000 (includes parking)
- Assessments of $893 a month (includes doorman, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $7547
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×12
- Bedroom #2: 12×10