This 5-bedroom single family home at 336 W. Wisconsin in Lincoln Park first came on the market in June 2011.
We’ve chattered about it several times over the years, most recently in October 2015. See that chatter here.
It is known as the “Fugitive House” as parts of the movie The Fugitive, with Harrison Ford, were filmed there. The movie was released in 1993.
If you recall, it was built in 1981 on a larger than average Chicago lot of 32×126.
It has a lot of features you don’t normally find in single family homes including a sauna, an elevator and an indoor pool.
It also has a 3 car garage.
The kitchen has white cabinets and a stainless steel refrigerator.
There are 3 master suites.
The glass catwalk in the main living space plays a key role in the movie.
In 2015, it had been reduced to $3.5 million. It is still listed at $3.5 million.
After all these years on the market, will it finally sell in 2017?
Margaret Wilczek at Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff still has the listing. See the pictures again here.
336 W. Wisconsin: 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6129 square feet, 3 car garage
- Sold sometime before 1994 (?)
- Originally listed in June 2011 for $3.95 million
- Was listed in March 2012 at $3.699 million
- Under contract briefly in August 2012
- Was listed in May 2013 at $3.699 million
- Was still listed in 2014
- Was re-listed in May 2015 for $3.65 million
- Was listed in October 2015 for $3.5 million
- Currently still listed for $3.5 million
- Taxes are now $52,664 (they were $54,188 in October 2015 and $48,774 in May 2013)
- Central Air
- Indoor pool
- Bedroom #1: 15×19 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×22 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 13×16 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 13×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #5: 14×18 (fourth floor)
- Family room: 17×20 (main floor)