This 2-bedroom at 545 W. Aldine in East Lakeview came on the market in September 2016.
The building has 34 units and was built in 2000.
It has two rare amenities for East Lakeview: an elevator and a heated garage.
The unit faces south and has hardwood floors.
The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
It was originally listed in September 2016 for $489,000 and was reduced in November to $479,000.
It has come back on the market at $459,000.
However, inventory is at multi-year lows. Even though it’s still the slower winter market, many properties are going under contract within days of listing.
Why isn’t this selling with inventory is so tight?
Brad Lippitz at Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3F: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- The CCRD was down (again)- so I don’t know any of the prior sales prices (ever since the site moved to the new web address it’s been “down” about 80% of the time at night and on the weekends.)
- Okay- it’s up again in the morning. Fantastic. Sold in October 1999 for $339,000
- Originally listed in September 2016 for $489,000
- Reduced in November 2016 for $479,000
- Currently listed for $459,000 (includes garage parking)
- Assessments of $461 a month (includes cable, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, and snow removal)
- Taxes of $6790
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 16×11
- Bedroom #2: 10×10