This large 1-bedroom loft at 515 N. Noble in the Noble Square neighborhood of West Town just came on the market.
This building was converted in the early 1990s and has 67 units.
This is a corner loft with south and east views from its industrial windows.
It has the authentic loft features that buyers love including exposed brick and timber ceiling.
At 1250 square feet, it is a wide-open blank slate with no walls for the bedroom or kitchen.
The bathroom is enclosed, however.
The loft has the features that buyers look for including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and exterior outdoor parking.
This loft last sold about 2 1/2 years ago for $285,000. It’s currently listed for $329,900.
Will loft lovers jump at the chance to own in this popular neighborhood?
Alishja Ballard at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #502: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1250 square feet
- Sold in December 1995 for $138,500
- Sold in December 2001 for $220,500
- Sold in May 2008 for $304,000
- Sold in June 2014 for $285,000
- Currently listed for $329,900 (outdoor parking included)
- Assessments of $320 a month (includes cable, exterior maintenance, scavenger, and snow removal)
- Taxes of $5028
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom: 22×11