This 2-bedroom at 110 W. Superior in River North just came on the market.
110 W. Superior was a new construction building in 2009, during the bust, so it took some time to sell out the building, even though there are just 57 units.
This unit is a southwest corner unit with floor-to-ceiling windows which have electronic sun shades.
It also has custom lighting with remote control and ceiling speakers.
The kitchen has Snaidero cabinets, quartz counter tops and Subzero and Wolf appliances.
The bathrooms have Snaidero and Grohe fixtures.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is included.
This unit last sold in 2013. It has come back on the market 31.6% higher, at $825,000.
At 1325 square feet, that’s $623 a square foot.
That’s a new all-high for this unit.
How high will prices go in 2017?
David Wiencek at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1402: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1325 square feet
- Sold in July 2010 for $585,000 (included parking)
- Sold in September 2013 for $627,000 (included parking)
- Currently listed for $825,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $739 a month (includes parking, doorman, exercise room, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $9360
- Dual HVAC system with Nest
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 13×12
- Bedroom #2: 10×10