This 1-bedroom duplex in the Williamsburg Gardens at 200 W. Menomonee in Old Town just came on the market.
The 4-story brick building was built in 1905 and has 15 units.
The unit has tiger oak floors and crown molding along with a unique carved closet door.
There is a half bath off the living room and a renovated full bath on the second floor.
The bedroom is on the second floor with a small sitting or office area.
The kitchen has white cabinets and the listing says there are new carrara quartz countertops, a marble backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
It has a washer/dryer in the unit but no central air. There are window units. There is also no parking but there’s rental parking in the neighborhood.
This unit is in the middle of the restaurants and shops of Old Town and near several forms of public transportation.
Is this perfect for someone tired of renting?
Laurie Popovich at Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #12: 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, 933 square feet, duplex
- Sold in July 1990 for $121,000
- Sold in June 1992 for $160,000
- Sold in June 2000 for $249,000
- Sold in July 2004 for $337,000
- Sold in December 2012 for $260,000
- Sold in July 2015 for $315,000
- Currently listed for $349,900
- Assessments of $242 a month (includes exterior maintenance, scavenger and snow removal)
- Listing says there are $55,000 in reserves
- No rental restrictions in the building
- Taxes of $4583
- No central air- window units only
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- No parking
- Bedroom: 15×14 (second floor)