This 2-bedroom at 2729 N. Racine in Lincoln Park just came on the market.
But we’ve chattered about it twice before: in 2011 (when it didn’t sell) and again in 2015 (when it did finally sell).
See our February 2015 chatter here.
If you recall, this is a 2-unit building where the units share only a wall. Is this a townhouse then?
The kitchen remains the same as the other times we’ve chattered about it, with maple cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There are skylights in the staircase which leads to the master suite on the second floor.
The second bedroom is in the lower level.
There’s a private deck off the back and an outdoor parking space.
The unit also has central air and a washer/dryer.
The first time we chattered about this property, many of you were obsessed with the assessment being $225 a month even though it only included water and common insurance. It was also $225 in 2015. Since then, it has apparently been reduced as the listing now says it’s $150 a month.
This property has come back on the market for $40,000 more than it sold for just 2 years ago: listing at $385,000.
The hottest market is anything listed under $400,000.
It had first showings on Sunday, March 19.
Will this already be under contract as of today?
Andrew Northrup at Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #N: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in October 2001 for $329,000
- Sold in August 2005 for $425,000
- Originally listed in September 2010 for $409,000
- Was listed in October 2011 for $349,000
- Withdrawn in October 2011
- Was listed in February 2015 at $369,000
- Sold in April 2015 for $345,000
- Currently listed for $385,000
- Assessments are now $150 a month (they were $225 a month in 2011 and 2015) (includes water and common insurance)
- Taxes are now $5944 (they were $6025 in February 2015 and $5452 in October 2011)
- Central Air
- 1 Outdoor Parking Space
- Bedroom #1: 14×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×13 (lower level)