This 2-bedroom loft in the Pencil Factory Lofts at 1800 W. Roscoe in Roscoe Village just came on the market.
It’s a south facing unit with 12 foot concrete ceilings, industrial windows, and some exposed brick and concrete pillars.
It also is one of just a dozen or so units that has its own 10×17 private south facing deck. Most of the units in the building do not have private outdoor space.
The kitchen has brown cabinets and stainless steel appliances including a Bosch dishwasher.
The bathroom has quartz counter tops.
Only one of the two bedrooms has a window and it appears that the second bedroom has 3/4th walls.
This loft has the features buyers look for including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and indoor parking which is, apparently, included.
The units with the private decks rarely come on the market. This unit last sold in June 2009 for $355,000.
It’s currently listed for $359,000.
Is this a deal or will it get multiple offers and sell for much more?
Pablo Saban at Sola Group Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Or see it at the Open House on Sunday, Apr 9 from 2:00 to 5:00 PM.
Unit #223: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1139 square feet
- Sold in August 1993 for $157,500 (parking included)
- Sold in March 1996 for $183,000 (parking included)
- Sold in August 1998 for $200,000 (parking included)
- Sold in June 2009 for $355,000 (parking included)
- Currently listed at $359,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $392 a month (includes part-time doorman, exercise room, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger and snow removal)
- Taxes of $5193
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 17×14
- Bedroom #2: 16×11
- Private deck: 10×17