This 2-bedroom penthouse duplex loft at the Ontario Street Lofts at 411 W. Ontario in River North just came on the market.
This is an authentic loft with exposed brick walls, concrete pillars and concrete ceilings.
It has industrial south facing windows and 12 foot ceilings on the first floor with 10’4 on the second floor.
The kitchen has white Brilliante cabinets with stainless steel appliances.
The listing says all bathrooms have fully integrated stone details, including a full height Crema Marfil shower in the master bathroom.
There are two wood burning fireplaces, in the living room and the family room.
The 2 bedrooms and family room are on the second floor along with the private deck.
But the big feature of the loft is the unique, custom iron staircase, complete with skylights, dominating the middle of the loft.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and 2- car parking is included.
They’re holding an Open House today, from 12 – 2 pm.
It’s unusual to have open houses on weekdays, for obvious reasons.
Is that to handle all the requests for showings?
Will this sell within days?
Nancy Nugent at Jameson Sotheby’s has the listing. See the pictures here.
Or go to the Open House on Tuesday, April 11 from 12-2 pm.
Unit #723: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2400 square feet, duplex
- Sold in December 1997 but no price listed
- Listed in October 2015 for $1.1 million
- Withdrawn from the market in March 2016
- Currently listed for $949,000 (includes 2-car parking)
- Assessments of $927 a month (includes doorman, cable, Internet, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $10,707
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Private deck: 15×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #1: 15×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 11×10 (second floor)
- Gallery: 11×10 (main floor)
- Family room: 18×11 (second floor)