This 2-bedroom in Chestnut Place at 21 W. Chestnut in the Gold Coast just came on the market.
Built in 1999, the building has 124 units and a parking garage.
This unit sold less than a year ago and has now been renovated.
It has brand new wide plank quarter sawn white oak hardwood floors.
The kitchen is new with gray toned Shaker cabinets, stainless steel appliances and quartz counter tops with a breakfast bar.
The master bathroom has a quartz double vanity.
There’s a south facing balcony and a rare side-by-side washer/dryer.
The unit has central air and parking is included in the price.
The listing says this unit is “almost 1500 square feet” but the 2016 listing said it was 1384 square feet.
We’ve chattered about several of these 1990s condos that have been renovated recently.
This unit sold last year for $520,000. It has come on the market for $179,000 more, at $699,000.
That would make it among the most expensive 2 bedroom units to sell in the building over the last 2 years.
How much are you willing to pay to have the rehab done for you?
Mario Greco at Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1510: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed but listing says it’s “almost 1500 square feet”
- Sold in July 1999 for $328,500 (included the parking)
- Sold in July 2000 for $454,000 (included the parking)
- Sold in August 2002 for $500,000 (included the parking)
- Sold in July 2009 for $504,000 (included the parking)
- Sold in June 2016 for $520,000 (included the parking)
- Currently listed for $699,000 (includes the parking)
- Assessments of $971 a month (includes heat, a/c, gas, doorman, cable, exercise room, exterior maintenance, scavenger and snow removal)
- Taxes of $10,184
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×13
- Bedroom #2: 15×13
- Laundry room: 7×5