This 4-bedroom Victorian house at 1354 W. Webster in Lincoln Park has a big selling point: its lovely backyard.
And be sure to check out the stylish garage.
The listing says the backyard was previously featured on the Sheffield Garden Walk and has its own irrigation system.
The 1900-built Victorian house has 4 bedrooms, with 3 of the bedrooms on the second floor, and a renovated chef’s kitchen.
Carol Duran at Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures and a virtual tour here.
The Rubloff listing doesn’t have pictures of the garden/backyard, for some reason – so click here to see those pictures.
1354 W. Webster: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, no square footage listed, 2 car garage
- Sold in August 1996 for $355,000
- Sold in June 1998 for $385,000
- Sold in May 2000 for $592,000
- Public records indicate it sold in 2003 but I can’t find a price
- Listed in April 2009 for $849,900
- Currently still listed at $849,900
- Taxes of $9769
- Central Air
- Living room: 17×11
- Dining room: 11×10
- Office: 11×7
- Kitchen: 19×11
- Bedroom #1: 15×13
- Bedroom #2: 11×10
- Bedroom #3: 15×13
- Bedroom #4: 11×11