Many people don’t like the maintenance and upkeep required of a single family home. For them, a large full-floor condo is the solution.
This 3-bedroom renovated unit at 706 W. Junior Terrace in Uptown has all the bells and whistles.
At 2800 square feet, the kitchen has been completed gutted and now sports Wolf and SubZero appliances and a wine fridge.
The master bathroom has a frameless spa shower.
Parking is available and the unit has central air.
Harry Maisel and Joanne Nemerovski at Prudential Preferred have the listing. See the pictures and a virtual tour here.
Unit #3: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet
- Originally listed in January 2008 for $825,000
- Reduced numerous times
- Re-listed in June 2009 for $649,999 (2 parking spaces available for $25k each)
- OR you can rent it for $3750 a month
- Assessments of $275 a month
- Taxes are “new”
- Central Air
- Unit #2 in the building sold in February 2008 for $785,000