This 2-bedroom townhouse at 1814 N. Bissell in Lincoln Park recently came on the market.
It was bank owned in June 2010 and sold for $19,720 under the 1999 sales price.
5 months later, it has come on the market as a gut rehab with a new kitchen and baths.
The kitchen now has white appliances, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
The listing describes the bathrooms as having a modern “clean” look.
There is a small outdoor space on the first floor (leading to a shared garage) along with a back deck off the master bedroom.
The two bedrooms are not on the same floor. The master bedroom is on the top floor and the second bedroom one floor down, on the third level.
Yes, that’s the El brown/purple line running directly behind the townhouse.
Will this renovator get close to this asking price?
Brian Grossman at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
1814 N. Bissell: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 car parking, no square footage listed
- Sold in April 1989 for $182,500
- Sold in December 1999 for $239,720
- Lis pendens filed in April 2006
- Bank owned in May 2009
- Sold in June 2010 for $220,000
- Currently listed for $449,900
- Assessments of $100 a month
- Taxes of $4405
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×13 (fourth floor)
- Bedroom #2: 16×10 (third floor)
- Family room: 16×16 (lower level)