This 3-bedroom unit at 1300 N. Lake Shore Drive in the Gold Coast has been on and off the market since March 2008.
In that time, the price has been reduced $455,000.
It is currently listed $215,000 under the 2006 purchase price.
The building was built in 1963 and has dead on lake and city views.
The unit has been renovated with stone baths, maple floors and cove moldings.
The kitchen has white cabinets and stone counter tops.
There are also electronic window shades as the unit faces south and east. It also has a balcony.
This is a full service building with a doorman, indoor pool and exercise room.
The listing also says that the buyer will get an “exclusive Nantucket 1-week stay” at the close.
Will the vacation help sell this property?
Carla Walker at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures and virtual tour here.
Unit #10A: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2200 square feet
- Sold in February 2005 for $865,000
- Sold in September 2006 for $1.41 million
- Originally listed in March 2008 for $1.65 million
- Reduced several times
- Currently listed at $1.195 million
- Assessments of $1590 a month (includes heat, a/c, cable, pool, doorman)
- Taxes of $13,608
- Central Air
- Full sized washer/dryer in the unit
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 13×20
- Bedroom #2: 12×17
- Bedroom #3: 12×15