This 2-bedroom townhouse at 1130 W. Cornelia in Lakeview just came on the market.
But if the interior pictures look familiar, that’s because this property was on the market last year and the pictures with the current listing are the same as the pictures which were used last year.
It has an open layout with a 2-story living room and lofted den.
Both bedrooms are on the second floor.
The kitchen has white cabinets and counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a tile backsplash.
It has the finishes buyers look for including central air and parking.
In spring 2013 it was listed at $350,000, when the market was red hot.
It sold for $15,000 OVER ask at $365,000.
This year, the townhouse has come back on the market at $20,000 higher, at $385,000.
Will it get the appreciation over last year’s sale?
Jesse McGrath at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here (which are the same as the 2013 listing.)
Unit #J: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
- Sold in April 1989 for $171,500
- Sold in April 1992 for $195,000
- Sold in January 1995 for $225,000
- Sold in September 2011 for $225,000
- Originally listed in April 2013 for $350,000
- Sold in June 2013 for $365,000
- Currently listed for $385,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $247 a month
- Taxes of $3979
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 12×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×9 (second floor)
- Loft: 10×10 (second floor)