This 3-bedroom duplex up at 600 N. Kingsbury in River North just came on the market.
It was on the market last year and sold in September.
But it has now been “fully renovated” with a new kitchen with Italian cabinetry, Italian quartz counter tops, Subzero and Wolf appliances and a wine refrigerator.
There are walnut hardwood floors and Porcelanosa tile throughout.
The bathrooms have also been renovated. The master bathroom has a walk-in rain shower and floating dual vanities.
There are 20 foot floor-to-ceiling windows with river views.
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor with the third bedroom on the main level.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking is available for $35,000.
Last October, this unit was on the market as a rental listed for $4800 a month (not sure it was “renovated” then.)
It was reduced to $4475 by January 2016 before it was withdrawn from the market.
The unit has come on the market for sale for 43% more than the September 2015 sales price of $585,000 (which included the parking.)
Buyers love “new.”
Will this seller get the premium?
Nick Hira at @properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #309: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2000 square feet, duplex up
- Sold in August 2002 for $623,000 (parking included)
- Sold in March 2006 for $580,000 (parking included)
- Sold in September 2015 for $585,000 (parking included)
- Currently listed for $995,000 (parking is $35,000 extra)
- Assessments of $1029 a month (includes heat, a/c, gas, doorman, cable, exercise facilities, pool, exterior maintenance, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $10116
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 26×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×11 (main floor)