We’ve chattered about this 2-bedroom at 1658 W. Belmont in Lakeview several times over the last 3 years. (Yes, 3 YEARS!)
See our August 2012 chatter here.
Listed as high as $324,900 in 2010, it was reduced to $275,000 the last time we chattered about it in August 2012.
But it didn’t sell and was withdrawn from the market last November.
The unit has come back on the market listed $10,000 higher at $285,000.
If you recall, the vintage building appears to have been converted into condos in 2006-2007.
It is a rare vintage 2-bedroom unit which also has a second bathroom as most are 2/1s.
The kitchen has the new construction finishes with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
It also has the features that buyers look for including central air, an in-unit washer/dryer and parking.
With inventory at multi-year lows, this HAS to sell this spring, right?
Jeremy Fisher at Prudential Rubloff still has the listing. See the pictures and floorplan here.
Unit #3E: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in March 2008 for $315,000
- Originally listed in February 2010 for $324,900
- Was listed in November 2010 for $310,000
- Was listed in October 2011 at $289,999
- Was listed in August 2012 at $275,000 (parking included)
- Withdrawn in November 2012
- Re-listed at $285,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $185 a month
- Taxes now $4816 (they were $4590 in August 2012)
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 12×11
- Bedroom #2: 10×9