This 3-bedroom in Sono at 860 W. Blackhawk in West Lincoln Park came on the market in June 2014.
It is a combined unit with 270 degree wrap around city and lake views from floor to ceiling windows on the 26th floor.
The kitchen has dark modern cabinets with an oversized kitchen island and stainless steel appliances.
It also has a unique wine wall.
The floors are chocolate hickory.
The master bedroom has a 7×17 walk-in closet and there’s a den/office.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and 2-car parking is included.
With a new movie theater and shopping complex soon to open nearby and one of the largest Whole Foods in the country just a short stroll away, are the views just the icing on the cake for this unit?
Jennifer Ames at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2603: 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2860 square feet
- I couldn’t find a prior sales price as it was combined units but it sold in 2009
- Originally listed in June 2014 for $1.675 million
- Reduced in July 2014 to $1.595 million
- Currently still listed at $1.595 million (2 car parking included)
- Assessments of $1300 a month (includes air conditioning, water, gas, cable, doorman)
- Taxes of $16254
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×20
- Bedroom #2: 15×16
- Bedroom #3: 15×12
- Den: 15×9
- Walk-in closet: 7×17