This 1-bedroom at 111 E. Chestnut in the Gold Coast came on the market in March 2015.
Built in 1972-1973 as apartments, the building has 444 units and was converted into condos in 1994.
This 44th floor unit has west facing views of Chicago and the suburbs beyond.
At 1,000 square feet, it’s almost as large as many 2-bedrooms in the neighborhood.
The listing says it is “renovated” and “highly upgraded.”
The kitchen has custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
The bath is stone with a Jacuzzi tub.
Although the building was built in 1973, this unit comes with an in-unit washer/dryer.
It has wall air conditioning units.
Parking is included in the price.
This is a full service building with a pool, a doorman and an exercise room.
Now listed at just $369,000, how can you beat that price for that view?
Pasquale Recchia at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #44D: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet
- Sold in May 1998 for $177,500
- Sold in February 2003 for $260,000
- Originally listed in March 2015 for $400,000
- Reduced several times
- Currently listed at $369,000 (includes parking)
- Assessments of $649 a month (includes cable, internet, doorman, pool, exercise room)
- Taxes are $3811
- Wall unit air conditioning
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×14