We haven’t chattered about Rogers Park in awhile.
This 2-bedroom unit at 7625 N. Eastlake Terrace recently came on the market.
It is bank owned.
The unit is listed $92,200 under the 2005 purchase price but is still priced above the 2004 purchase price.
The 40-unit building was constructed in 1997.
It has hardwood floors throughout.
The listing says it has lake views from the balcony.
The kitchen has white cabinet and white appliances.
The 1160 square foot unit also has the amenities buyers look for including parking, central air and washer/dryer in the unit.
On a side note: you’ll notice it took the bank 2 years to take possession after it filed the lis pendens foreclosure notice.
Is this unit a deal?
John Federici at Krain has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #302: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1160 square feet
- Sold in March 1997 for $175,000
- Sold in September 2004 for $158,000
- Sold in October 2005 for $274,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in February 2009
- Bank owned in February 2011
- Originally listed in March 2011 for $181,800
- Currently still listed for $181,800 (includes parking)
- Assessments of $336 a month (includes cable)
- Taxes of $3467
- Bedroom #1: 15×11
- Bedroom #2: 11×11