We last chattered about this top floor 2-bedroom at 3126 N. Clifton in Lakeview in March 2011.
See our prior chatter here.
It has since been reduced another $25,000 and is now priced at $94,000 under the 2006 purchase price at $300,000 (if you include the parking.)
Back in March, some of you thought at $325,000, it was fairly priced and were surprised it hadn’t sold yet.
But others of you also thought it would sell sub-$300k at anywhere from $275k to $289k.
The top floor unit has some of its vintage features intact, including maple floors and wood work.
It has a separate dining room open to the living room with a balcony.
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and newer cabinets.
The unit has the amenities that many buyers look for including central air, in-unit washer/dryer and deeded garage parking.
Is the going rate for Lakeview 2/2s now around $300,000?
Robin Miner at @Properties still has the listing. See the pictures and the floorplan here.
Unit #3: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in April 2004 for $350,000
- Sold in May 2006 for $394,000
- Originally listed in September 2009 for $389,000
- Was listed in September 2010 for $329,000
- Was listed in March 2011 at $299,000 (parking is $25,000 extra)
- Currently listed at $275,000 (parking is $25,000 extra)
- Assessments of $253 a month
- Taxes of $5119
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 14×10
- Bedroom #2: 11×10