This 3 bedroom townhouse at 1159 N. Cambridge in South Old Town came on the market in October 2016, was withdrawn, and recently was listed again.
Is this area South Old Town?
Old Cabrini Green?
North River North?
It is two stories and has a private yard and 1 car garage parking. I’m assuming this is in a common garage- but it’s unclear.
Two bedrooms are on the second floor with the third and a den on the first floor along with the living/dining rooms and the kitchen.
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The listing says it has new carpet and paint.
This complex was built in 2010. The HOAs are high for a townhouse and include an exercise room. The listing also says this complex has 79 units.
Is it part of the mid-rise building association behind it on Divison?
Originally listed for $539,000 last year, it has been reduced $14,000 to $525,000.
This area is constantly selling out new construction mid-rises and townhouse developments.
There’s also a new high rise apartment building being built to the east on Division near the El.
Will this sell quickly at the reduced price?
Daniel Merrion at City Point Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
1159 N. Cambridge Unit #3: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1489 square feet, 1 car garage
- There’s no prior sales price listed but it sold in a special warranty deed in October 2011.
- Originally listed in October 2016 for $539,000
- Withdrawn in November 2016
- Re-listed in February 2017 for $525,000
- Assessments of $587 a month (includes heat, gas, exercise room, exterior maintenance, lawn care)
- Taxes of $4720
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 13×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 11×11 (main floor)
- Den: 10×8 (main floor)