We chattered about this renovated 3-bedroom greystone duplex at 3816 N. Fremont in Lakeview several times since it first came on the market in February 2008.
It was listed for re-sale only 7 months after being purchased in 2007.
See our prior January 2009 chatter here where we debated why someone would sell only months after purchasing.
See the pictures here.
It finally sold in April 2009 for $17,500 under the June 2007 purchase price.
Unit #1: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, duplex down
- Sold in June 2007 for $717,500
- Originally listed in February 2008 for $775,000
- Reduced several times
- Was listed in July 2008 for $738,900 (parking included)
- Was listed in January 2009 at $729,000 (parking included)
- Sold in April 2009 for $700,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $154 a month
- Taxes are “new”
- Joe Green at Coldwell Banker had the listing.