This 3-bedroom duplex down unit at 1849 N. Cleveland in Lincoln Park has been on the market since April 2010.
In that time, it has been reduced $30,000.
The unit has crown molding and 2 fireplaces.
The kitchen is open to the living area and has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
2 bedrooms are on the main level and the third is in the lower level along with the family room and a wine cave.
The unit has a landscaped private patio and an assigned parking space.
Is this an attractive townhouse alternative?
Karen Peterson at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1N: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in July 2002 for $615,000
- Sold in August 2005 for $736,000
- Originally listed in April 2010 for $779,000
- Currently listed for $749,000
- Assessments of $240 a month
- Taxes of $7995
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 17×12 (main level)
- Bedroom #2: 12×12 (main level)
- Bedroom #3: 11×10 (lower level)
- Family room: 25×18 (lower level)