Location, Location, Location.
This 3-bedroom duplex up at 419 W. Grant in Lincoln Park is located just a block or so from Lincoln Park, the Zoo and all that Chicago’s lakefront has to offer.
It also has the amenities that most homebuyers are looking for with central air, in-unit washer/dryer and deeded parking.
The complex, the Portals at Grant Place, was built in 1971.
The unit has two balconies and a wood burning fireplace.
All 3 bedrooms are on the second floor along with 2 full baths. There is a half bath on the main floor.
The unit even comes with extra storage.
The kitchen has white cabinets and appliances and there is separate dining room.
The listing says the duplex is in the Lincoln school district.
It is listed $25,100 under the 2003 purchase price.
Is this a deal for the location?
Anne Victoria at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Or you can see it at the Open House this Sunday, Feb 13, from 11-1pm.
Unit #C: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1620 square feet
- Sold in September 1997 for $225,000
- Sold in August 1998 for $283,000
- Sold in May 2000 for $338,000
- Sold in May 2003 for $385,000
- Originally listed in January 2011 for $359,900
- Currently listed for $359,900
- Assessments of $343 a month (includes cable)
- Taxes of $5031
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 13×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×8 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×8