This 3-bedroom duplex up in 20 E. Cedar in the Gold Coast recently came on the market.
Built in 1928 as apartments, the Gothic style building has 48 units. Most of them are duplexes.
This unit on the 10th floor has South and East views.
The living room has a 23 foot coved cathedral ceiling with a wall of windows and a fireplace.
There’s a formal dining room, kitchen and family room also on the main level.
The kitchen has white cabinets and luxury stainless steel appliances.
All 3 bedrooms are on the second level.
The unit has washer/dryer in the unit and space pak air conditioning.
The listing says it has “2 garage spaces included” but the building has no parking so it looks like they are in a building down the street (possibly 33 E. Cedar).
Do you dream of living in this Gothic masterpiece whenever you’re on Rush Street in the Gold Coast?
Kieran Conlon at Conlon has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #10A: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2900 square feet
- Sold in September 2003 for $1.2 million (looks like parking is at 33 E. Cedar)
- Currently listed at $1.65 million (includes 2 parking spaces)
- Assessments of $1955 a month (includes heat, water, doorman, cable, exterior maintenance, 24-hour doorman, scavenger and snow removal)
- Taxes of $15952
- Space pak central air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 17×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 16×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 13×11 (second floor)
- Family room: 20×14 (main floor)