This 34th floor 1-bedroom in Helmut Jahn’s modern 600 N. Fairbanks in Streeterville recently came on the market.
The listing says it’s the largest 1-bedroom floor plan and that it’s on the highest floor in the building.
Consistent with the modern aesthetic of the building, there are exposed concrete ceilings and beams.
The south facing unit has 10 foot floor-to-ceiling windows with nearly dead-on views of Trump Tower.
The kitchen has ebony Snaidero cabinets, honed Pompeii marble counter tops, a honed Statuary marble subway tile backsplash and Subzero, Wolf and Miele appliances.
The master bath which connects with the powder room is Calcutta marble.
There are blackout shades in the bedroom.
The unit has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking is available to rent or purchase in the building.
For those looking for city views, is this an easy sell?
Marc Neuman at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3409: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 926 square feet
- Sold in March 2008 for $479,500
- Sold in March 2014 for $438,500
- Currently listed for $460,000
- Assessments of $530 a month (includes water, gas, cable, doorman, indoor pool, snow removal)
- Taxes of $6465
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- No parking- available for lease or to buy in the building
- Bedroom: 13×13
- Living/dining/kitchen: 15×33