This 3-bedroom loft at 1235 N. Honore in Wicker Park came on the market in July 2015.
It’s part of a 13-unit loft complex but it’s like a freestanding structure as it’s on street level with a 36 foot wall of windows.
It has exposed brick and 17-foot timber ceilings as well as a skylight.
The kitchen has wood cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
The master bedroom is on the second level with a spa bath.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and 2 car parking in a secure lot.
There is a common patio and garden as well.
This space may remind you of this apartment from the movie “The Vow”, with Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams, which took place in Chicago (although it was actually filmed in Toronto.)
You can see those interior set pictures on Apartment Therapy here.
It has come on the market at $799,000.
Will buyers have to pay in the $700,000s for 3-bedrooms in hot Wicker Park?
Susan Berman at Susan Berman Broker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1W: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet
- Sold in June 1991 for $183,000
- Sold in December 1997 for $310,000
- Sold in April 2002 for $450,000
- Sold in December 2005 for $570,000
- Currently listed at $799,000 (includes 2-car parking)
- Assessments of $305 a month (includes exterior and scavenger)
- Taxes of $5453
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 16×13 (2nd level)
- Bedroom #2: 18×12 (2nd level)
- Bedroom #3: 18×12 (main level)
- Loft: 9×9