This 1-bedroom in 600 N. Fairbanks in Streeterville just came on the market.
It is not one of the large one bedrooms you will see in some buildings with 1.5 baths and a “den”.
It is 821 square feet with just one bathroom.
It has 10 foot concrete ceilings and floor to ceiling windows.
The unit faces west and has a small balcony.
All the kitchens in the building were Snaidero and have luxury appliances like Subzero.
The bathroom is stone.
Here are the recent sales and pending prices of other 06-tier 1-bedrooms:
- #1506 sold in May 2013 for $410,100 with the parking
- #2806 sold in June 2013 for $415,000 with the parking
- #2406 is under contract priced at $459,000 with parking
- #3206 is under contract priced at $465,000 with the parking
- Now #2306 came on the market at $474,900 with the parking
They all have similar luxury finishes, same view, same 10 foot concrete ceilings.
Is a bubble forming in the 1-bedrooms in this building?
Joseph Siciliano at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2306: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 821 square feet
- Sold in March 2008 for $400,000 (with the parking)
- Sold in April 2008 for $425,000 (with the parking)
- Currently listed at $474,900 (with the parking)
- Assessments of $431 a month (includes gas, doorman, cable, pool)
- Taxes of $5934
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom: 16×12