This 2-bedroom in the Coronado at 3900 N. Pine Grove in Lakeview just came on the market.
The building was converted into condos at the height of the condo boom in 2005-2006 so there has been a lot of distressed units.
This property is a Fannie Mae Home Path property. It has been in distress since 2011.
This is a southwest corner unit with hardwood floors and crown molding.
The kitchen looks intact with dark wood cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, although the refrigerator is missing.
The bathrooms also appear to be intact with granite/stone counter tops.
It has wall air conditioning units and an outdoor parking space.
We last chattered about this building in 2012 and that unit had in-unit washer/dryer so I think there are hook-ups.
Even though it is now a Fannie Mae property, it has come on the market at $5500 more than the 2005 purchase price.
Is this even a deal for this location in Lakeview?
Elizabeth Dudeck at Liz Dudeck & Associates has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #302: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in June 2005 for $266,500
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in July 2011
- Fannie Mae owned in October 2014
- Listed for $272,000 (includes outdoor parking)
- Assessments of $655 a month (includes security, water, exterior maintenance, scavenger)
- Taxes of $2655
- No central air- wall units only
- In-unit washer/dryer hook-ups (???- maybe)
- Bedroom #1: 14×12
- Bedroom #2: 12×10
- Living room: 22×13
- Kitchen: 10×8