This 2-bedroom at 535 N. Michigan in Streeterville just came on the market.
The building was constructed in 1962 and consists of mostly smaller 1-bedroom units.
But this is a true 2/2 that has been completely renovated with custom built-ins in every room. The listing says it has 9 custom closets.
It has dark hardwood floors throughout.
The kitchen is all custom with granite counter tops, a double dishwasher and a Liebherr refrigerator.
The unit has central air, but no in-unit washer/dryer. There is parking in the building (I believe it’s rental.)
This is a full service building with a top floor indoor pool and exercise room with city views.
The unit faces North and has city views.
Are built-ins a positive when selling a unit?
Vicky Keene at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2514: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in August 1992 for $125,000
- Sold in June 1995 for $146,000
- Sold in December 1998 for $229,000
- Sold in July 2008 for $380,000
- Currently listed at $449,000
- Assessments of $893 a month (includes cable, pool, doorman)
- Taxes of $5159
- Central Air
- No washer/dryer in the unit
- Parking in the building (rental?)
- Bedroom #1: 24×11
- Bedroom #2: 14×14