We’ve chattered about the Tuscan Villa at 2965 N. Sheridan in Lakeview several times. It was first on the market a year ago but re-appeared this summer.
A lis pendens was filed on the property in September.
Here’s the listing again:
Luxury living w/sophisticated ambience steps from park & lake. One-of-a-kind 4BR/4.5BA offers 4,600 s.f. of gorgeous space on 2 levels. Granite Foyer. HW flrs/High Ceilings/Skylights thruout. 2 story atrium court.
Great Rm w/oversized WBFP & custom built-in shelving open to brick garden patio. Slate Solarium. 2nd fl laundry. Kitchen w/Kanac cabs, Subzero, Thermador, Bosch. Spa Baths w/natural stone-marble mosiac.
Brent Rosenbower at Sudler Sotheby’s has the listing. See more pictures here.
2965 N. Sheridan: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4600 square feet, 2.5 car garage
- I couldn’t find an original sales price
- Previously listed in November 2007 for $2.8 million
- Reduced and re-listed
- Was listed in August 2008 for $2.28 million
- Lis Pendens filed in September 2008
- Currently listed for $2.28 million
- Taxes of $8,481