More foreclosures are appearing in The New York, the conversion building at 3660 N. Lake Shore Drive in Lakeview.
Unit #3201 is bank-owned and is now listed about 47% below its prior sales price in 2006.
Here’s the listing:
DYNAMITE FORECLOSURE 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH W/2 BALCONIES OVERLOOKING LAKE AND DOWNTOWN. ASSESSMENTS INCLUDES HEAT/AC, GARAGE AND CABLE. PROPERTY BEING SOLD IN AS IN CONDITION
NO DISCLOSURES,NO SURVEY PROVIDED BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL INSPECTIONS BUYER IS SUBJECT TO SELLER PRE-LOANS STANDARDS, ADDENDUMS UPON ACCEP. APPLY. BUYER VERIFY RM COUNT E.M CHECK IS CASHIERS.
Unit #1313, another 2/2 unit, is also priced extremely low compared to prior sales prices in the building. I can’t tell from the listing if it’s bank-owned.
Unit #3201: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1170 square feet
- Sold in April 2006 for $375,000
- Sold in September 2006 for $500,000
- Lis pendens in March 2007
- Bank-owned in January 2008
- Currently listed for $269,900 (parking extra)
- Taxes of $5,600
- Sudler Sotheby’s has the listing
Unit #1313: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
- I couldn’t find a prior sales price
- Currently listed for $268,900 (I can’t tell if it’s bank owned from the listing)
- Assessments of $500 a month
- Taxes of $4,356
- Re/Max 1st Class has the listing