We last chattered about these 2 units which were combined into one 3-bedroom custom built unit at 200 N. Dearborn in the Loop in October 2009.
See our prior chatter here.
Since then, the unit has been reduced by another $150,000.
It is now listed for 60% less than its original listing in August 2009.
It has a completely custom kitchen with cabinets made to look like antiques. It also has unique wide plank wood floors.
The unit has three exposures.
The listing now says: “Come on cash buyers, you need to see this!”
Kim Olson at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3801: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet
- I couldn’t find an original sales price but two units combined
- Originally listed in August 2009 for $1.25 million
- Reduced several times
- Was listed in October 2009 for $649,000
- Currently listed for $499,000
- Assessments of $1020 a month (includes heat, AC, doorman, pool, cable)
- Taxes are “new”
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Central Air
- 2 parking spaces available