This junior 1-bedroom at 630 N. State in River North came on the market in June 2015.
It’s just 550 square feet and the bedroom appears to have a 3/4th wall.
It faces east.
The listing says it has been “newly remodeled.”
The unit has Brazilian cherry floors.
The kitchen has grey/white cabinets and quartz counter tops with white appliances.
There is a washer/dryer hook-up in the unit and central air.
Parking is $25,000 extra.
At just $189,000, is this a good starter unit for someone who really wants to live in the hot River North neighborhood?
Wilfredo Nunez at Chicago Apartment Finders has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1004: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 550 square feet
- Sold in March 2001 for $170,000 (including parking)
- Originally listed in June 2015
- Was listed in September 2015 for $199,000
- Currently listed at $189,000 (parking is $25,000 extra)
- Assessments of $373 a month (includes heat, a/c, water, gas, parking, doorman, cable, snow removal, scavenger)
- Taxes of $2526
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer hook-up
- Bedroom: 10×9