This 3-bedroom at 725 W. Sheridan in Lakeview just came on the market.
This courtyard building was constructed in 1924 and has 43 units and outdoor parking.
This unit has been completely renovated and now has an open kitchen with a large island.
The kitchen has custom Omega cabinets, Arctic Blue granite counter tops from Finland, Ann Sacks tile backsplash and quartz counter tops on the island.
There’s stainless steel appliances along with a wine refrigerator.
The 3 bedrooms are larger than what you might find in new construction three bedroom units.
The white oak floors have a walnut stain and the vintage trim is NOT painted.
It has a washer/dryer in the unit, space pac cooling and 2 outdoor parking spaces, which are included.
At $440,000, is this a deal for a 3-bedroom in Lakeview?
Kevin Tatum at Re/Max Edge has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #607: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
- Sold in September 1998 for $165,000
- Sold in December 2004 for $380,000
- Sold in May 2006 for $345,000
- Currently listed for $440,000 (includes 2-car parking)
- Assessments of $583 a month (includes heat, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $4590
- No central air- but space pac
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 18×18
- Bedroom #2: 17×17
- Bedroom #3: 16×10
- Laundry room: 7×6