This 2-bedroom at 2944 N. Broadway in Lakeview just came on the market.
But if it looks familiar, that’s because we’ve chattered about this building several times over the years, including all the way back in September 2008.
See the 2008 chatter here including interior pictures.
This unit has been on and off the market several times over the last 9 years. It has never sold.
If you recall, this is a vintage building but it has the amenities buyers look for including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking.
The kitchen has wood cabinets, granite counter tops and mixed black and white appliances.
There’s a wood burning fireplace in the living room along with bay windows.
This unit has come back on the market for less than when we last chattered about it in 2013.
Redfin has labeled this a “hot home.”
At $299,900, will this price and the hot market FINALLY produce a sale?
Jeremiah Fisher at Jameson Sotheby’s has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2N: 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet
- Sold in May 1999 for $159,000
- Sold in March 2002 for $255,000
- Sold in June 2005 for $295,000
- Was listed in September 2008 for $308,800 (parking included)
- Was listed in June 2013 for $305,000 (parking included)
- Currently listed at $299,900 (parking included)
- Assessments were $163 a month in 2008 and in 2013 but are now $216 a month (includes exterior maintenance, snow removal and scavenger)
- Taxes are now $5031 (they were $5410 in 2013 and $2724 in 2008)
- Central air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Wood burning fireplace
- Bedroom #1 now 13×10 (it was 12×9 in 2013)
- Bedroom #2 now 12×10 (it was 10×11 in 2013)