This 1-bedroom at 1550 N. Lake Shore Drive in the Gold Coast came on the market in November 2014.
But it had previously sold just two months before, in September.
It has come back on the market as “brand new.”
There are new dark hardwood floors.
The bathroom has been renovated.
There’s also a completely new, and open, kitchen with glass tile, quartz counter tops, white cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
The unit doesn’t have a washer/dryer or central air. There is coin laundry in the building and wall unit air conditioning.
There is also leased parking in the building.
But the building is on Lake Shore Drive with Lincoln Park across the street.
This unit has south and east views.
Originally listed at $285,000, it has been reduced to $282,500.
Will this rehab get its price?
Karen Neal at Kale Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #19D: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet
- Sold in February 1989 (price not listed)
- Sold in September 2014 for $181,000
- Originally listed in November 2014 for $285,000
- Currently listed at $282,500
- Assessments of $593 a month (includes heat, doorman, cable)
- Taxes of $420 (senior exemption)
- Coin laundry
- Wall units for air conditioning
- Leased garage parking
- Bedroom: 15×14