This 2-bedroom condo at 930 N. Wood in West Town first came on the market in December 2014.
We chattered about it in January 2015 as it was listed for $52,000 more than the peak 2005 price. See that chatter here.
Seven months later, it is still on the market.
Built in 2000, the kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and black appliances.
It has hardwood floors in the main living areas and a fireplace.
In 2011, the listing said it was 991 square feet. This time around, it says 1110 square feet.
The unit has the features buyers look for, including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and deeded parking – although it’s an outdoor space.
It is just a few blocks from the hot Division street restaurant scene
Since January, it has been on and off the market.
It has also reduced $10,000 to $365,000 but that price is still $42,500 above the peak price.
Why isn’t this selling in this hot market?
Linda Metz at Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff still has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1110 square feet
- Sold in January 2001 for $229,000
- Sold in April 2002 for $266,900
- Sold in April 2005 for $322,500
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in February 2009
- Bank owned in October 2010
- Sold in July 2011 for $236,000
- Originally listed in December 2014 for $375,000 (including outdoor parking space)
- Currently listed at $365,000 (includes the parking space- which the listing now says is 2-car tandem parking)
- Assessments now $116 a month (they were $119 a month in 2011)
- Taxes are $4888 (they were $4833 in 2011)
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 12×17
- Bedroom #2: 10×12